At Dr. Lu's Dental Clinic, utmost care is taken to insure your health. Mostly disposable items are used and the other instruments are sterilized using an autoclave sterilizer to avoid cross-infection and maintain good sterilization and proper hygiene.
I. Strict sterilization process in general practice is followed according to ISO (international standards):
1) Wash instruments under running water;
2) Decontaminate with supersonic bath & detergent;
3) Rewash instruments under running water;
4) Classify and package;
5) Sterilize with autoclave;
6) Further sterilization with ozone & ultraviolet ray;
7) Dry with heat;
8) Date and store.
If the instruments are stored over one week, repeat steps 4 to 7.
II. Use disposable items
Sterilization bag, tray, cup, injection syringe and needle, aspirator-tube, gloves, mask, gauze and cotton are disposable items and should never be reused.
III. Take effective measures to control cross infection in surgery.
IV. Daily clean and sterilization of the surgery rooms will be carried out at the end of the day.